CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

So it begins...

It seems like everyone has a freaking blog these days. My husband and I have been joking about creating our own blogs but it always comes back to the real questions at hand- What do I have to write about? Who cares what I have to say? Is my life really interesting enough to merit writing about it publicly? And when it all comes down to it the answers are consistent- nothing, no one, and no. But here I am- with a blog.

Honestly, I think my life is pretty amusing. There never seems to be a dull day whether it's dealing with the interesting people I work with, attempting to maintain some semblance of sanity with my ridiculous dogs, or just spending time with my loon of a hubby. I’m lucky. I love my life, bad days and all. So maybe I need to look at this blog not as a public platform to share something witty or useful with the world, but as an easy place to amuse myself… because I sure do think I’m funny.

So here we go… on a magical trip… I’m sure it will be epic.

0 comments: