CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Admissions.

Ok, I'll admit it...  I'm enjoying this blogging thing way too much.  I was just telling my friend that I kind of wish I hadn't told anyone about it because I just want to keep typing random crap.  She says that that is even more of a reason to share it with people.  Hearing that got me thinking...  I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people, I always have been.  I had amazing friends when I was in high school and somehow managed to lose them all by the end of college- not because of falling outs or disagreements but just because I never made an effort.  The only two I really maintained were my best girl friends who happen to be on a similar page as I am when it comes to keeping in touch which makes it possible for us to stay close.  We email when we can, sometimes we chat on the phone, but put us in the same room for a couple of hours and it's like no time has passed at all (especially if you fill us up on some butterbeer....  *gag*).  So like I was saying, I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people, so maybe this blog can be a way to keep people up to date on my totally interesting life.  Perhaps it will facilitate more communication between myself and the people I miss.  Maybe it will be a path back into the lives of those I love.

So here is an open request to all those with whom I've lost touch-  come back to me.  I'll make an effort this time, I'd like to change =)  And if that isn't heart warming enough, I hope maybe this picture will remind you how totally amazing I am and make you realize just how much you've missed me.

This is me, probably about 7, hanging out in the middle of the sidewalk with a giant hunk of cheese, a husband pillow, a doll table, and one of the original cordless phones because apparently I was awaiting a phone call.  Amazing.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That picture just warms my heart.

Unknown said...

Ellen-

The thought of butterbeer makes me shudder. Although I must admit, I sometimes contemplate making it again- tweaking the recipe, just a little, to make it more palatable.... you in?

I hope that you are savoring every last minute of your 25th year... although I must say, from my lengthy experience, the ripe old age of 26 is turning out to be quite rad.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!